Terms and Conditions
If you find a lower rate published online within 24 hours of your booking through [booking engine] and comply with all of the following terms and conditions, we will match the rate or refund the difference to you. The Best Rate Guarantee applies to the room rate only and does not include any charges for taxes, service fees or any other charges a hotel may charge (e.g., resort charges, parking). You can submit a claim by contacting Customer Service within the 24-hour deadline. Following submission of a claim, Kings Pavilion Customer Service will contact you shortly thereafter via e-mail or phone. If Kings Pavilion are unable to replicate the lower rate, they may request additional information and documentation (such as a screen shot of the lower, published online rate) from you in order to verify the lower online rate. Please retain a copy of all such documentation.
The lower rate must be available for booking and visible on the other website at the time you contact Kings Pavilion, as determined by the Customer Service team. Once Kings Pavilion has received a complete and accurate claim form and the Customer Service has verified your claim, you will be notified by email and Kings Pavilion will match the rate or refund you the difference after you have completed your stay.
In order to be eligible for our ‘Best Rate Guarantee’ the following conditions must be met:
- You have made a hotel reservation or booking through [booking engine]’s hotel booking service and have received a booking confirmation
- Your booking confirmation is required as proof of purchase. Voucher deals and purchases made on other websites based on deals featured on [booking engine] do not qualify for the Best Rate Guarantee
- You contacted us within 24 hours of making a booking, either by calling our Customer Service team during business hours or submitting an email with proof of the lower rate (claims received after this deadline will not be honored)
- You have submitted all required documents and demonstrated that the other lower rate is
- bookable online, available to the general public, and is still available online when our Customer Service representatives check to verify the claim; and
- subject to the exact same itinerary and conditions as your [booking engine] booking (including among other things, the same hotel, same room and bed type with a similar view and room size, the same number of rooms and guests, same check-in and check-out dates, and the cancellation policy is the same or less restrictive than the policy associated with your [booking engine] booking).
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies to rates available on the World Wide Web and does not include rates available through other reservation channels
- The Best Rate Guarantee is not available for reservations on websites or applications where the name or location of the hotel or other reservation details is unknown until after you purchase or where you name your own price
- The Best Rate Guarantee applies only to rates both advertised online and available to the general public. For example, the Best Rate Guarantee will not apply to negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates or convention rates), special discounted rates to organizations or members (e.g. travel agents) or other rates not available to the general public
- The Best Rate Guarantee also does not apply to hotel rooms purchased through or in combination with a membership program, frequent stay, loyalty, points or other ‘reward’ type programs or rooms purchased through coupon promotions, travel vouchers, promotion codes or won through contests or sweepstakes
- The lower rate cannot be in any way connected to a packaged deal (such as rates that include a combination of a room and airfare or car rental) or involve the use of a coupon or other promotion not offered or advertised to the general public
- The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate or from an email that you received
- Kings Pavilion may deny claims where the difference between the rates is less than one percent of the room rate
- Kings Pavilion reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion whether a claim qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee and Kings Pavilion is the final authority on interpretation of these rules and all requests are subject to verification by our Customer Service
- Kings Pavilion will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that we cannot independently confirm nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or any other type of error or is made fraudulently or in bad faith.
- Kings Pavilion may also deny claims where we determine that the difference between the rates is due to exchange rate fluctuations
- Kings Pavilion will not be liable for the payment of any claims under the Best Rate Guarantee with respect to rates loaded in error by [booking engine] or the hotel or from any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors relating to rates backed by the Best Rate Guarantee
- Kings Pavilion has the right to deny any claims that cannot be independently verified at the time it processes the claim, or for which incomplete information has been provided
- The Best Rate Guarantee reward will only be provided if the individual making the valid claim stays in the reserved hotel room
- Only one refund per qualifying purchase will be allowed
- Kings Pavilion reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, terminate or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason whatsoever, and without prior notice to you
- Additional restrictions may apply
- Void where prohibited by law